Harvard Business School Publishing
Harvard Business School Publishing provides Berkeley Haas Case Series material for all individuals, including educators and corporate customers.
Harvard Business Review
Both individuals and corporate customers can find the latest Berkeley Haas Cases on the Harvard Business Review website.
- Sign in (or create an account)
- Browse for material or search using the primary search bar
- To purchase, select "Add to Cart" and proceed to checkout.
Harvard for Educators
Educators may preview and assign cases by creating an educator account at the Harvard for Educators website.
- Sign in (or select "Register Now")
- To preview a case, select "Request Educator Copy" from the options below each title.
The Study.Net website is an excellent option for educators looking to assign Berkeley Haas cases in their electronic coursepack readers.
- Create an online course
- Then click "Add Material" in that course to search for Berkeley Haas Cases by title, author, or topic.
We are continually adding new cases to our Study.Net and University Readers collections so please check back frequently for updates.
Faculty can also assign Berkeley Haas cases in their electronic coursepack readers through the University Readers website.
- Click on "Browse Library" Tab
- Next to search field, click on "Advanced Search"
- Then choose "Berkeley Haas Case Series" on the publisher drop down and click the magnifying glass to search.
It will bring up a list of all Berkeley Haas Cases. You can narrow your search by other parameters in the advanced search window as well.
SAGE Business Cases
SAGE offers a subscription-based platform for access to a broad range of business case studies. For more information, please visit the SAGE Business Cases website.
- You can browse the full collection prior to purchase
- To view material, log in using your institution's credentials
- If you are unsure of whether your institution has purchased access to the SAGE Business Case collection, please contact your academic librarian.
Please note that the SAGE Business Case collection is updated on an annual (not quarterly) basis.