Harvard Business Review
All individuals can now browse the latest Haas Cases on the Harvard Business Review website.
- Choose to sort by Relevance, Publication Date, or Popularity.
- Browse case studies or perform a specific search.
To order a case study, create a new individual account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Navigate to the HBSP for Educators portal.
- Create an educator account
To preview material, sign in to your HBSP educator account, create a coursepack, and add material.
Faculty can use Berkeley-Haas cases in their electronic coursepack readers through the Study.Net website.
- Sign in (or create an account)
- Create an online course
- Then click "Add Material" in that course to search for Berkeley-Haas Cases by title, author, or topic.
We are continually adding new cases to our Study.Net and University Readers collections so please check back frequently for updates.
Faculty can also Berkeley-Haas cases in their electronic coursepack readers through the University Readers website.
- Click on "Browse Library" Tab
- Next to search field, click on "Advanced Search"
- Then choose "Berkeley-Haas Case Series" on the publisher drop down and click the magnifying glass to search.
It will bring up a list of all Berkeley-Haas Cases. You can narrow your search by other parameters in the advanced search window as well.